To proceed with the reservation in “Amaru Journey Peru, we will request personal information, which will be used confidentially for the aforementioned purposes.
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Food requirements.
- Medical condition (essential for adventure tours).
- Copy of your passport (in case of booking with a passport about to expire, you must provide the updated copy of it as soon as you have it).
To ensure the reservation in any of the services, it is necessary to make a prepayment of 50% of the final amount, the difference (50%) will be paid at the time of arriving in the city of Cusco.
Below we detail our payment methods.
- Online payments through the PAYPAL platform.
- Payments through Western Union agents.
- Deposits through bank transfer.
Commissions: All payment methods generate commissions, which vary depending on the modality. For this reason, it is important to emphasize that it is the client who will assume the costs thereof.
Rates in dollars: All rates are expressed in US dollars and include taxes and fees applicable to foreign tourists and Peruvians not resident in Peru.
Reservation confirmation: Once we receive your personal information and payment of 50% for the requested services, we will send you an email within the next 24 hours with the Service Voucher. (This document will include all the details of the contracted service).
- The pending balance must be paid upon arrival in the city of Cusco or before the start of the Tours.
- Failure to pay the outstanding balance will make it impossible for you to participate in the contracted tours (in no case will the company make any refund of the initial payment).
All air tickets and/or train tickets are in their entirety NON-refundable.
- Any type of modification by the client generates penalties that will be assumed by the client.
- It is important to emphasize, concerning air tickets, train tickets, and income to the Inca Trail, for no reason any modification is allowed. The change of ownership of the service is not allowed either.
- MODIFICATIONS: Changes of date, ownership, route, and others concerning the Inca Trail, are not feasible and are not refundable in any way.
- CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations in Inca Trail services have a penalty of 100% of the cost of the service. Therefore, if the client made the initial payment of 50%, the client must complete the payment of the remaining 50%.
- NO SHOWS: In case the clients do not show up for the Inca Trail, no refund will be made, considering this is a NO SHOW.
- In case of requesting the cancellation of any service up to 30 days before the start of the tour, a refund of 50% of the initial payment will be made. Therefore, if a refund is requested 29 or fewer days before the start of the contracted tour, there is NO type of return or refund.
- The following services: the Inca Trail, air tickets, and/or train tickets, do not apply to any cancellation or refund.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to provide accurate information to proceed with reservations.
- It is mandatory for the client to bring the passport or travel document with which they made the reservation.
- For the cases of hiking and/or adventure tours, it is essential that clients over 65 have a medical certificate of good health.
- It is highly recommended to have travel insurance before leaving your country. Consult with your agent.
- If the passenger shows the following signs: drunkenness, use of toxic substances, mental disorders. For security measures, we reserve the right to suspend the contracted service.
- In the event that the client fails to comply with the established itinerary and this causes delays, losses, or other inconveniences, the client will be responsible for them….
- There will be NO possibility of reimbursement when the services are in full development and on a regular basis, and the client, voluntarily, decides not to continue with them.
- For more information, we recommend reading our commitment to responsible tourism.
- If the passenger comes with minors, they will have to present the necessary documents of the minor (ID or Passport of the minor, ID or passport of the father or mother).
- Also, if the minor travel with a parent or without their parents, it is mandatory to present a notarized letter certified and signed by the notary and by both parents (This authorization is valid for 90 days and must be delivered to the Peruvian immigration authority to that allows the minor to leave the country and is valid only once.)
The following are the criteria to suspend the activity in the contracted services.
- Social problems (work stoppages, strikes)
- Health conditions not suitable for the passenger
- Conditions due to ingestion of alcohol and/or toxic substances
- Emergency zone decreed by the state or competent body
- Mutual agreement with the client
- Abandonment of the group by the client
- Natural disasters
- Epidemic or Pandemic.
A TOUR IN PERU, we care about the well-being of our clients; Therefore, we have implemented our risk minimization policy in which we recommend reviewing more about the advantages of having Travel Insurance as well as taking the following precautions:
RECOMMENDED FOR CULTURAL ACTIVITIES: Due to the fact that the physical demand in the development of these tours is not extreme, we recommend the acquisition of travel insurance, which has medical coverage for cancellations and delays.
MANDATORY FOR ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES: Aware of the implications in the different routes (weather conditions, physical demands, adaptation to geography, and others) is that we require the acquisition of mandatory travel insurance, the same one that offers medical coverage, evacuations, cancellations, delays and more.
Additionally, for people who suffer from pre-existing diseases (high blood pressure and other cardiovascular diseases, problems of the locomotor system, diabetes, asthma, a history of altitude sickness, people who suffer from acrophobia or panic at heights, and others) should come with an evaluation medical from their place of origin and with the pertinent medication.
Remember that both medicine and insurance are preventive.